All product information and photographs are as accurate as we can possibly make them, but typographical errors can sometimes occur. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to correct any mistaken prices.
There can and will be some variation between weights given and sizes, and this is normal with jewelry that is made by hand. The weights provided are an average only, and our prices are based upon a London gold spot price of $500.00 per ounce or higher. When gold exceeds that amount, we will contact you if a surcharge is required.
Cost of engraving of lockets and other engravable items is $40.00 per piece of jewelry. Type the message in the Comments section of the paper order form or the online shopping cart form.
Each and every order is given our highest priority and is treated like a rush order. Some items are not regularly stocked, however, and must be ordered. We will never drop ship an order as we personally inspect every piece of jewelry that we sell.
Most orders will ship within 10 to 14 business days, and, depending on the delivery method chosen, will arrive within 4 to 7 days. If there is any alteration in this time table, we will contact you immediately by e-mail or telephone. If you provide it, you will always receive an e-mail confirming your order.
|We offer several
options for shipping. Rates can and do change. Consult the shipping
choices when using our Shopping Cart which are our most current rates. The
following rates were valid as of October 31, 2007, and include costs for
our handling and insurance.
1. Our standard shipping rate is $9.50 for USPS insured PRIORITY MAIL which can take 4 to 7 working days for delivery in the United States. The USPS does NOT provide tracking with this method, but provides only Delivery Confirmation.
2. We also offer 2nd DAY AIR shipping using UPS or Fed Ex, at our option. The rate for this service is $19.50 which includes special handling.
3. USPS EXPRESS MAIL can take up to three days strictly depending on the location to be shipped. The USPS advises that some locations can take an extra two days to deliver. The rate for this service is $18.50.
4. OVERNIGHT shipping is available in certain zip codes only. If you want this service, remember that if the item is not in stock, it will only go out overnight when we receive it from the supplier. If you order this service and the item is not in stock we will advise you immediately. The cost for this service is $37.00 and only covers Monday through Friday delivery. For Saturday delivery where available, the extra charge is an additional $10.00.
5. We will process orders and ship ONLY to addresses in the 50 states of the United States, its territories and possessions, and U.S. military APO/FPOs. We are unable to accept international orders.
|We will accept
returns of jewelry in its original gift box and unworn condition for any
reason, except for special and custom orders which are not refundable or
Returns must be first authorized by us and you must notify us by letter, telephone, or
e-mail within 14 days of receipt of the jewelry. Shipping and handling charges are
not refundable. You must send the item back to us using
a trackable mailing service, and insure the item for the full cost you
paid for it in case the item is lost in the mail.
You must return the original sales slip with the item in the original box.
There are no refunds or exchanges on special orders, which include special orders with different or special stones requested, or which include sized-to-order rings above size 8 1/2 for ladies rings and above size 9 for men's rings.
|We will repair most
solid gold fine jewelry items
should they ever become damaged due to defective materials or workmanship at no charge to
the customer. Should damage occur to any item of our jewelry for any other reason,
we may be able to repair it for a nominal charge. If you should require this
service, call our toll free number for information.
This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse and specifically excludes clasps on chains. Clasps are delicate and fragile, and can break when the spring in the ring clasp and the lobster clasp is allowed to snap back sharply. This can dislocate the spring in the clasp and render it useless. If you carefully close the clasp when putting on the jewelry, it should last you many years. If it becomes damaged, however, any local jeweler who does jewelry repairs should be able to replace the clasp with a new one.
Gold filled jewelry comes with a limited warranty. We will replace or repair the item for one year with the exception of damage caused by neglect or abuse. As with the fine jewelry, you have a fourteen day return policy with the same requirements as shown above.
VSC Jewelry and Originals by
Valentina Signature Collection 1-877-890-GOLD
3130-D Balfour Road, #213, Brentwood, CA 94513
Copyright ©1997 - 2008 by Valentina Signature Collection. All rights reserved.